Help me, it's bug?

If you are a new user this is the right place to write - Se sei un nuovo utente questo è il posto giusto dove scrivere
Dragomis

Help me, it's bug?

Post by Dragomis »

Sorry pls! I think there was a serious mistake, serious problem or bug in the change of new season! Maybe because today there was a first one of new season! I lost my team! Now it's all completely different and I'm in the second division again! Please check the game! The New team is bigger than last but I'm bored of having to play the second division again!
Dragomis

Re: Help me, it's bug?

Post by Dragomis »

And I have a lot less money! A long time waiting for more money to buy a single better player and now all gone..! :(
Aliberto
Site Admin

Post by Aliberto »

The team was cleared by inspectors for suspicious market.
The decision is irrevocable.
In the future, any action not congruous with the club's financial situation and with the composition of the team will be judged as a violation of the rules.

La squadra è stata azzerata dagli ispettori per mercato sospetto.
La decisione è irrevocabile.
Dragomis

Post by Dragomis »

I think u're in wrong, it's true didn't have a big and strong team, but u're like Irish mob, you prevent others from being able to grow and have fun!
Dragomis

Post by Dragomis »

At other times didn't found some players on my team anymore, you delete everything as u like!
Rebecchis

Post by Rebecchis »

If you realty want to grow don't buy shitty player at half / all of your budget when there are a lot of Better player a 1/10 of that.

Contact me in pm and i can make u a list if u realy want to grow

P.s: u know right that player have a contract and if It expire he leaves your team?